Psychology ProgramThe Psychology major requires successful completion of ten courses in Psychology. Six of these courses are specific core requirements; the remaining four required corses involve selection from distributions of alternative courses.
Admission RequirementsTo graduate RIC with a major in Psychology, you must meet all of the following criteria:
- Succesful completion of the Psychology major.
- Successful completion of General Education 2000.
- Successful completion of both the college Writing Competency and the college Math Competency requirements.
- A minimum of 120 earned credits.
- A minimum cumulative Grade Point Average of 2.00.
- A minimum of 45 earned credits at RIC.
- A minimum of 15 earned credits in Psychology courses at RIC, with a minimum of 12 of these earned credits in 300-level Psychology courses.