Skip Repetitive Navigation Links

Early Spring/Spring 2018 Registration

RIC Register Now

Before you Register

All students have a Universal Advising Hold prior to registration. You will only be able to register once you have met with your advisor. To contact your advisor, see FAQs, below.

How to Register

All students can register for classes using MyRIC:
Log in to MyRIC. Under "Enrollment" in the left column of the page, click on “Add Class.”
Click to view your "Class Schedule" after you have added your classes for Spring 2018.
For answers regarding general registration issues, call the Records Office at 456-8213.

Frequently Asked Questions

  1. What courses I should take this semester?

    View your Academic Rhode Map.

  2. How do I find my advisor?

    Log in to MyRIC: Under "Student Center," click on "Appointment with Advisor." If you do not have an advisor, contact your major department.

  3. How do I find out if I have a hold on my account?

    Check on any holds applied to your account by logging in to MyRIC: Under "Student Center," click on "Holds."

  4. When will my payment be due?

    Bills will be sent electronically in December. Payment for the Spring 2018 semester will be due January 8, 2018. For billing questions you may contact the Bursar's Office, or call Charlene Szczepanek at (401) 456-8130.

  5. When is my registration enrollment appointment time?

    Log in to MyRIC: Click on “Student Center.” On the right of the page, you will find "Enrollment Dates." Click details to obtain your registration appointment time.

  6. Who do I contact about the status of my financial aid?

    Contact the Financial Aid Office, or call (401) 456-8033.

  7. Who can I contact about a financial hold?

    Contact the Bursar's Office, or call Charlene Szczepanek at (401) 456-8130.

  8. Who can I contact about an immunization hold?

    Contact the Health Services Office, or call Lynn Wachtel at (401) 456-8055.

  9. Who can I contact about a library hold?

    Contact Carissa DeLizio at (401) 456-8053.

  10. Can I live on campus during the spring 2018 semester?

    Yes – Space is still available! Contact Residential Life and Housing for more information, or call (401) 456 8240.

  11. I have some challenges going on in my life right now, is there anyone who can help me sort things out and get the help I need?

    Contact Learning for Life or call (401) 456-6320.

Additional Information

For general questions during the registration period, contact the Office of Academic Support (OASIS), or call (401) 456-8083.

Page last updated: November 06, 2017