Weber Hall is a co-educational upperclassmen hall designed in a suite style housing 180 students. Each suite offers ten single rooms off of a common living room area. Ten students share a bathroom with 2 or 3 sinks, 2 showers and 2 toilets. Each suite connects to another suite through a small hallway.
- Miles Erickson
- Amy Ramos Lopez
- Rosario Romare
- Pahoua Yang
- Rooms Sizes: 7'11" x 10'8"
- Window Size: 40" x 63"
- Closet Size: 6'2 x 3'5 x 2'3
- Closet Shelf Size: 1'5 x 3'5 x 2'3
- Room Furniture: Each room has one desk, one bed, a wall shelf and one closet. All rooms in Weber have carpeted floors.
- Building Facilities: There is a laundry room on the ground floor. There are vending machines in the main lounge as well as a fireplace and TV.