July 22, 2015
September 16, 2015
November 18, 2015
A morning and evening meeting is planned with the same agenda.
R.S.V.P. to Claire Rosenbaum at the Sherlock Center one week prior to the scheduled meeting date.
Time and Locations
Morning Meeting, 10:00 AM to Noon
Warwick Public Library,
600 Sandy Lane, Warwick, RI
Evening Meeting, 6:00 - 8:00 PM
Sherlock Center / RI College
Flyer and Directions 277 kb (PDF)
For more information, or to join our mailing list, contact:
Claire Rosenbaum, Sherlock Center
SELF-DIRECTED SUPPORTS USER GROUP
Self-Directed Supports User Group
A network of individual and family members using self-directed supports in RI
- Are you an individual or family member currently using self-directed supports through the Division of Developmental Disabilities (i.e. Options, Works for Me, My Choice, or proPartnerhips)?
- Are you considering self-directed supports?
- Would you like a chance to meet with other people or their families using self-directed supports?
Join us to share ideas about.....
- Designing a plan to support what you need
- Recruiting and keeping good staff
- Connecting to opportunities in your community & more....