Paul V. Sherlock Center on Disabilities
Text only site
We are proud to say that all of our pages are ADA/Bobby & W3C Approved..
UDL Resources and Presentations
- Implementing Universal Design for Learning (UDL) in Instruction & Curriculum 286 kb (PDF) as presented at the RI AT Conference, November 30, 2010
- Rhode Island Modified UDL Educator Checklist 34 kb (PDF) - use this checklist to identify which UDL components are present in a lesson or unit.
- UDL in a K-12 Partnership Model 3.9 MB (PowerPoint)- workshop presentation by Dr. Elizabeth Dalton and Dr. Maria Lawrence, April 2010.
- SITE Conference Presentation on RTI, AT and UDL in Online Teacher Preparation 2 MB (PDF), Nashville, March 2011. Presenters: Dr. Sarah McPherson, New York Institute of Technology; Dr. Cindy Anderson, Roosevelt University, Chicago; Dr. Elizabeth Dalton, Rhode Island College/Paul V. Sherlock Center.
- Keynote Presentation at the 2011 Statewide Conference of the Rhode Island Branch of the International Dyslexia Association (RIBIDA) 3.2 MB (PDF), held at Wheeler School in Providence, RI, April 2, 2011. Dr. Elizabeth M. Dalton's keynote address was entitled "Harnessing the Power of Digital Text to Build a Universally Designed Learning Environment".
Quick Links | Resource Library |
| Adapted Literature/Lessons | Publications |
Training & Events | Workshops & Courses | Inclusion Institutes | Conferences | Traineeship/Fellowship Opportunities | Employer Honor Roll | Cancellation Policy
For Individuals & Families Family to Family of RI Directory | RI Employment Service Agencies | Self-Directed Supports for Adults with DD
For Educators UDL Curriculum Units | Web Resources By Topic
For Providers RI Outcome Surveys
About Us | AAA Mini Grants | Disability Links |
Projects & Services |
Community Supports Navigator Program | Early Childhood | Early Intervention |
Educational Advocates Program |
Employment Supports | EnVision Work | RI Services to Children and Youth with Dual Sensory Impairments |
RI Vision Education & Services Program |
School Wide PBIS | Sherlock Sentinels |
Supported Parenting |
Universal Design for Learning (UDL)
Partners | AUCD |
RI Developmental Disabilities Network |
Contact Us | Staff Directory | Directions |
Rhode Island College | ©2014
Sherlock Center on Disabilities