ATTENTION RIC STUDENTS: Hours have been extended in OASIS and the Bursar and Records offices. Click for details.
- School of Social Work
- Important Dates
- Mission, Vision, & Program Goals
- Bachelor of Social Work Program
- BSW Program Assessment
- Master of Social Work Program
- MSW Program Assessment
- Certificate in Social and Human Service Assistance
- Adoption & Foster Care Certificate Program
- Field Education
- Applied Research & Training Project
- Professional Continuing Education & Licensing
- Workshop Registration and Payment
Assessment methods used for diagnosing clients across a variety of clinical settings are explored. Emphasis is on advanced interviewing skills that promote accurate evaluations.
3 credit hours
- second-year standing in the M.S.W. program and participation in a clinical or dual concentration.
Page last updated: January 17, 2007