UPDATE for Tuesday, Jan. 27: All classes/activities cancelled today thru 4 p.m. Wednesday, Jan. 28. Click for details.
Courses Numbered 100-199Introductory and General Education courses normally taken during the freshman and sophomore years.
Courses Numbered 200-299Other lower division courses and General Education courses.
Courses Numbered 300-399Courses taken by undergraduate students who have met the prerequisite(s); not accepted for credit toward graduate degrees.
Courses Numbered 400-499Courses normally taken in the junior and senior years; open to graduate students for credit toward graduate degrees. The number of credits acceptable in a graduate program is limited by graduate program policies.
General Education Offerings
- SOC 263: Unequal Sisters: How Race/ Ethnicity, Class, Age, and Sexual Orientation Shape Women's Work and Relationships
- SOC 265: Changing the World: Social Movements/Activism
- SOC 266: Globalization and Childhood
Social and Behavioral Sciences
- SOC 200: Society and Social Behavior
- SOC 202: The Family
- SOC 204: Urban Sociology
- SOC 207: Crime and Criminal Justice
- SOC 208: Minority Group Relations
- SOC 217: Aging and Society