NOTICE : Beginning Sept. 15, members of RIC Community must have valid parking permits. Click for details.
Universal and selected teaching skills and strategies effective for diverse learners are presented and practiced; principles and practices addressing intellectual, physical, behavioral, and cultural differences among children are discussed. Practicum required. Students cannot receive credit for both SPED 302 and ELED 302.
4 credit hours
- FNED 346, with minimum grade of B-
- minimum GPA of 2.50 in all previous courses
- admission into the elementary and special education teacher preparation programs
- concurrent enrollment in CEP 315
- or consent of department chair