SPED 428: Student Teaching in the Middle School or Secondary Level
One quarter of the academic year is spent teaching in special education programs under the supervision of an experienced teacher and a College supervisor.
5 credit hours
- Satisfactory completion of Department of Special Educationís admission and retention requirements and the admission and retention requirements for the elementary or secondary education program
- Cumulative GPA of 2.50 a full semester prior to student teaching
- Completion of technology compentency requirement
- Completion of community service requirement
- Negative result from the required tuberculin test