- Special Education Department
- B.S. in Special Education
- Master's Programs
- C.G.S. in Autism Education
- C.G.S. in Severe Intellectual Disabilities
- Student Information
- Program Contacts
Special Education Certification
- Develop knowledge of the unique learning needs of students with mild/moderate disabilities.
- Develop a knowledge of instruction, assessment, and curriculum that supports students with disabilities.
- Integrate knowledge into effective teaching practice.
Horace Mann 059
|This page contains content in PDF format. You must have the Adobe Acrobat Reader to view this content, click here to download it for free.|
Page last updated: August 31, 2015