- Special Education Department
- B.S. in Special Education
- Master's Programs
- C.G.S. in Autism Education
- C.G.S. in Severe Intellectual Disabilities
- Student Information
- Program Contacts
Early Childhood, Birth - Grade 2
- Develop knowledge of the unique learning needs of young children with special needs.
- Develop knowledge of instruction, assessment, and curriculum that support young children with special learning needs.
- Develop knowledge of the role of families in supporting young children.
- Integrate knowledge into effective collaboration and teaching practice.
Horace Mann Hall 046
Page last updated: September 3, 2015