This Week @ RIC
This Week @ RIC will resume in the fall.
Guidelines for Submissions
- Only official college business from offices or departments will be included in This Week @ RIC, and the information must pertain directly to students. Student organizations should submit information to the Office of Student Activities for inclusion in the Student Activities Briefs sent to all students (send to email@example.com) or to College Communications and Marketing for inclusion in the weekly announcements that are sent to faculty and staff. (Email firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Events and announcements typically will be included in no more than two consecutive weeks. Space is limited so submissions should be limited to 50 words. Small graphics may be included on a space-available basis.
- Items submitted are moderated for content; however, the submitter is responsible for accuracy of the information (dates, times, telephone numbers, grammar, punctuation, etc.).
- Every submission must include the sponsoring office or department as well as contact information (telephone number, email address, office location, etc.) for more information.
- Once the newsletter is “Sent,” it cannot be retracted or edited.
- This Week @ RIC will be published no more than once every week during the Fall & Spring semester only. The newsletter is not published during break periods or summer session.
- Deadline for inclusion in This Week @ RIC is the preceding Friday at 12 noon.
To submit information for This Week @ RIC in accordance with these guidelines, send the information to StudentLife@ric.edu