Skip Repetitive Navigation Links

​Leave of Absence

Temporary Or Permanent Leave Of Absence

Undergraduate degree candidates who plan to leave RIC temporarily (taking off no more than three semesters) or permanently should file a Withdrawal Form with the Office of Student Life. 

After completing Section 1 of the form, meet with someone in Student Life to complete Section 2. 

​The Student Life representative will discuss the impact the leave may have on your financial aid or on-campus housing (if applicable) as well as any refund you may be entitled to.​

Graduate students interested in withdrawing or taking a leave of absence should contact the Office of Graduate Studies at​.

Page last updated: October 09, 2018