Skip Repetitive Navigation Links

Report a Student Incident or Concern​​

Report Concerning, Worrisome, or Threatening Behaviors

Faculty and staff are encouraged to use the H.O.P.E. online referral form to report behavior that they perceive as concerning, worrisome, or threatening. For information on what is meant by concerning behavior, please visit the RIC HOPE page and review information on when to refer a student.

Report a Non-­​Academic Violation

Non-­academic violations are behaviors that include, but are not limited to, alcohol, disorderly conduct, drugs, hazing, harassment, physical violence, or other violations of college policies, regulations, or rules. To report non-­‐academic misconduct, please use our online reporting form.

Report an Academic Integrity Violation

Academic violations are behaviors that include, but are not limited to, cheating, plagiarism or falsifying official records related to the College. To report academic misconduct, please use the Report of an Academic Integrity Violation​ (RAIV) form. Following completion of your report, the Office of the Provost will work to process your submission.

Report Sexual Violence and Relationship Misconduct

The Office of Student Life works with the Institutional Equity Office to address Sexual Violence and Relationship Misconduct. To report a concern, please use the Institutional Equity Office’s online reporting form​.

Not sure if a behavior is a violation or how to categorize it? Contact the Office of Student Life at 401-­456-­8061.​​

Page last updated: May 15, 2019