Skip Repetitive Navigation Links



photograph of the American Flag

(401) 456-8449

Limited Summer Hours
Tuesday & Wednesday
9:00 – 2:00​

Micaela Black Estrella
VetSuccess on Campus
Cell # 401-612-3470
RIC # 401-456-4662
Office Hours:
Monday & Wednesday
8:30am - 4:30pm

Vet Success​ on Campus
VetSuccess icon


​Craig Lee 050
Student Services

(Find us on campus)


Military Resource Center

American Flag - Military Friendly 2019

We Proudly Serve Active Duty, Family Members and Veterans

Rhode Island College stands ready to meet the educational needs of our veterans. Our entire college community is grateful to you and your family members for your service to our country. We are dedicated to providing the services you need to be successful in your academic pursuits.

The Military Resource Center is a clearinghouse for information on programs and services available to veterans. Members of the MRC provide guidance and advice with frequent outreach to support stude​nt veterans.

Visit the Military​ Resource Center early and often. We are here to serve you!​

​​​​​​​​ ​​

GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the United States Department of Veterans Affairs (VA)​​​

Page last updated: June 13, 2019