Having Trouble Logging-on?
- Make sure you are officially registered for the class.
- Make sure you are typing in your ID and password correctly (WebCT is case-sensitive).
- If you are officially in the class and you can't log on, you need to reset your password. Resetting your password will also reset your student Network/Email password. Go to https://passwordstation.ric.edu and follow the directions.
- If you are getting an "access denied message" when you try to log-on, you most likely have spyware on your computer blocking your access. Go to the "I can't log on" page to find directions on how you can remove the offending software.
- Still having trouble? Call the helpdesk at (401) 456-8803, and ask them to put in a work order for you.
Note: If you have trouble with password station (i.e. it will not accept your social security number etc.) you need to go to the Lab Assistant Desk at Horace Mann Tech Center or in Whipple 102. They will help you reset your password or submit a report if there is a problem.