NOTICE : Parking validation stickers for RIC community available at Campus Police office. Click for details.
We Can Provide
- Web assistance for Faculty and Staff - Useful for providing course material, resource information, and professional and personal background to your students and colleagues.
- Department-level web site development and maintenance - A valuable tool for RIC academic and administrative departments to present information, links to faculty/staff lists, and contact information
- Templates, images, and guidelines for web development - Designed to help ensure that the entire RIC internet presence is consistent and professional
- Generic form submission processing and data storage - Even if you design a website yourself, we can still provide a generic form submission email and database solution
- Web application development
- Maintenance of RICalendar, the college's web-based calendar.
We Do Not Provide
- Blackboard support or configuration - Instead visit User Support Services website, call the Help Center at 401-456-8803, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- MyRIC support - Call the Help Center at 401-456-8803 or email email@example.com.
Who May Request a Website?
Most faculty, staff, RIC academic and administrative departments, organizations and projects officially sponsored, supported, or sanctioned by the College are eligible to have a public web site. This website can be designed by Web Communications, or the individual or group may design it themselves.
We do ask, regardless of who develops a site, that all websites hosted on RIC web servers adhere to the college's web policy.
For more information about Rhode Island College's web standards, click here.