Anchor for a Day
Accepted Students and their parents are invited to experience what it’s really like to be a student at Rhode Island College. Join us for Anchor for a Day!
February 19 - 23 | Registration Now Open
Attend a RIC class, tour campus, and have lunch in the dining hall with current students and staff. Please encourage your family to join us as well so they can see all that our institution has to offer.
While your accepted student is exploring RIC, you will have an opportunity to connect with members of the Student Success leadership team. You'll also get the chance to learn more about:
- financial aid
- campus resources
- student life
Schedule of Events
Anchor for a Day begins at 9:00 a.m and ends at 1:00 p.m. on multiple days. In addition, select dates offer an overnight option for students. Hosted by current RIC students, accepted students will be able to experience life on campus as a RIC resident student - living and dining on campus.
- Sunday, February 19 - Monday, February 20 (includes overnight stay in residence hall on 2/19)
- Monday, February 20 (day program only)
- Monday, February 20 - Tuesday, February 21 (includes overnight stay in residence hall on 2/20)
- Tuesday, February 21 (day program only)
- Wednesday, February 22 (day program only)
- Thursday, February 23 (day program only)