Attention students, faculty and staff: Parking procedures for Fall 2016. Click here for details.
- Biology Department
- Biology Programs
- Medical Imaging Programs
- Health Sciences Programs
- Premedical, Predental, Preoptometry, Preveterinary Preparation
- General Education Offerings
- Academic RhodeMaps
- Biology Advising Newsletters
- The Honors Program in Biology
- Career Information
- Research Opportunities
- Departmental Student Awards
- Program Goals
|Fogarty Life Science (FLS) 205|
Academic BackgroundPh.D., Boston University.
Courses TaughtBIOL 108 Basic Principles of Biology
BIOL 112 Introductory Biology II
BIOL 318 Ecology
Research InterestsPopulation biology.
Page last updated: Friday, April 17, 2015