All Faculty and Staff Email is now in Office 365. Do you need assistance?
- Biology Department
- Biology Programs
- Medical Imaging Programs
- Health Sciences Programs
- Premedical, Predental, Preoptometry, Preveterinary Preparation
- General Education Offerings
- Academic RhodeMap
- Biology Advising Newsletters
- The Honors Program in Biology
- Career Information
- Research Opportunities
- Departmental Student Awards
- Program Goals
Students are introduced to clinical and practical experience in diagnostic medical imaging. They must demonstrate the structures of the abdomen and gravid and non-gravid female pelvis, using sonography under known conditions.
8 credit hours
- Admission into the diagnostic medical sonography concentration.
Page last updated: September 20, 2006