ATTENTION RIC STUDENTS: If you can no longer log into RIC email, Blackboard or MyRIC, visit the Student Account Page.
- Biology Department
- Biology Programs
- Medical Imaging Programs
- Health Sciences Programs
- Premedical, Predental, Preoptometry, Preveterinary Preparation
- General Education Offerings
- Biology Symposia Series
- Biology Advising Newsletters
- The Honors Program in Biology
- Career Information
- Research Opportunities
- Departmental Student Awards
- Program Goals
Policymaking processes and current policies affecting delivery of health care for individuals and populations are examined. Effectiveness, impact on cost, accessibility, and quality of care are analyzed.
3 credit hours
- NURS 201 or consent of department chair.
Page last updated: September 20, 2006