ATTENTION RIC STUDENTS: Hours have been extended in OASIS and the Bursar and Records offices. Click for details.
Counseling, Educational Leadership, and School Psychology Department Staff
- Financial Aid
- Feinstein School of Education & Human Development
- Institute for Addiction Recovery
- CEP Graduate Student Web Portal
Login using your MyRIC username and password. If you experience difficulties, please type "ric-acad\" before your username.
Students develop skill in communication, organization, and collaboration in diverse contexts. A fifty-hour field experience in an urban agency, or in a family- or youth-serving agency or school, is required. Performance-based assessments are expected.
1 credit hours
- Admission to the M.Ed. in Educational Leadership program
- Concurrent enrollment in concurrent enrollment in LEAD 502