Graduate admissions application materials are available from the Dean’s Office, Feinstein School of Education and Human Development. Requirements are:
- A completed application form accompanied by a fifty-dollar nonrefundable application fee.
- B.A. from a regionally accredited college, with a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Acceptance in Rhode Island Teach for America.
- Successful completion of TFA Institute.
- Official transcripts of all undergraduate and graduate records.
- Professional Goals Essay
- Three letters of recommendation that address the academic ability and aptitude of the applicant