Department of Special Education Graduate Programs
The Special Education Department offers an M.Ed. program with five concentrations:
- early childhood special education
- elementary or secondary special education
- exceptional learning needs
- severe intellectual disabilities
- urban multicultural special education
Each of these programs help you appreciate and understand the unique abilities, interests and talents of individuals with special needs and develop greater proficiency in working with them and their families.
We also offer four Certificate of Graduate Study (C.G.S.) programs in autism education, elementary or secondary special education, severe intellectual disabilities and transition for youth with exceptionalities.