Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) Course
This new course from RIC’s School of Business prepares finance professionals for the CFA Level 1 exam.
This CFA Level 1 preparatory course will offer all the information, resources, and practice required to pass the exam. The content of this course is based on the four main areas of the exam:
- Ethical and professional standards
- Investment tools
- Asset classes
- Portfolio management and wealth planning
- 13-week course providing a thorough review of all challenging areas of the CFA Level 1 Exam
- Taught by a CFA Charterholder with over 15 years of experience in CFA curriculum teaching and development
- Teaching materials include Wiley CFA Review Efficient Learning “Platinum Course”
- More information about Wiley course offerings
- Unlimited Access to Course Material Until You Pass
- Thousands of CFA Exam Practice Questions with Detailed Answers
- 2 Full-Length Mock Exams
- Predictive Scoring
Saturdays from February 4 - May 6, 2023
9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
(No class on Saturday, March 11 for spring break)
$1,200, which includes all materials and resources.
How to Register
Please register through the Office of Professional Studies and Continuing Education.