Committee for Faculty Scholarship and Development
The goal of the Committee for Faculty Scholarship and Development (CFS&D) is to encourage faculty scholarship (e.g. research, creative activity), professional development, and training. The Committee also seeks to assure transparency in the allocation process for faculty support and to communicate the results of funding with the RIC community and beyond.
The Committee performs several functions. Each semester, it awards Major Grant requests for up to $4,000 and Mini Grant requests for under $1,500. The Committee also awards faculty reassigned time. Please see below for more information.
- Stefan Battle, Social Work (co-chair)
- Greg Golden, History
- Cara McDermott-Fasy, Special Education
- Mimi Mumm, Social Work (sabbatical)
- Carse Ramos, Sociology (co-chair)
- Natalie Rogol, Political Science
- Debra Servello, Nursing
- Sanae Tashiro, Economics and Finance (Fall 2023)
- Christopher Teixeira, Mathematical Sciences