- English Department
- English Program
- Why Study English?
- General Education Offerings
- Program Goals
- Electronic Resources
- Honors and Scholarships
- English Club
- Shoreline - Arts and Literary Magazine
C.G.S. in Literature
- A completed graduate application form accompanied by a fifty-dollar nonrefundable application fee.
- Official transcripts of all undergraduate and graduate records.
- A minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.00 on a 4.00 scale in 24 credit hours of upper-level courses in English language and literature.
- Three letters of recommendation, with at least two from English professors.
- An interview.
Page last updated: March 4, 2015