Attention students, faculty and staff: Parking procedures for Fall 2016. Click here for details.
- Gender and Women's Studies Program
- Course Schedule
- General Education Offerings
- Academic RhodeMap
- Honors Program
- Program Goals
- Why Study Gender and Women's Studies?
- Links and Blogs
- What our graduates say about Women's Studies
- Alumni Profiles
- Sexual Assault LibGuide
Students examine how race, gender, and class—interconnected systems that shape individual and collective social experiences—are constructed, experienced, and negotiated within specific historical eras and locations.
4 credit hours
- 60 credit hours; major in Africana studies or gender and women’s studies; or consent of program director.
Page last updated: Monday, October 2, 2006