- General Education
- The General Education Program
- For students enrolled prior to Fall 2012
- Second Language Requirement
- General Education Outcomes
- Advising Guide for General Education
- Which General Education Program am I in?
- General Education Honors
- First Year Seminars
- Writing in the Discipline Requirement
Using comparative evolutionary, historical, and cross-cultural approaches, students examine patterns of pregnancy, childbirth and child-rearing, child development, the role of children, and how children become members of their society.
4 credit hours
- Completion of FYS, FYW, and at least 45 credits
Page last updated: November 22, 2006