- General Education
- The General Education Program
- For students enrolled prior to Fall 2012
- Second Language Requirement
- General Education Outcomes
- Advising Guide for General Education
- Which General Education Program am I in?
- General Education Honors
- First Year Seminars
- Writing in the Discipline Requirement
The evolution of the biological and social capacities that made culture the central attribute of humans is examined. Topics include evolution of the human diet, tool making, social interaction, and language. (Formerly ANTH 302.)
4 credit hours
- completion of at least one of the following: ANTH 304, 306, or BIOL 221; or consent of instructor.
Page last updated: November 22, 2006