Attention students, faculty and staff: Parking procedures for Fall 2016. Click here for details.
- General Education
- The General Education Program
- For students enrolled prior to Fall 2012
- Second Language Requirement
- General Education Outcomes
- Advising Guide for General Education
- Which General Education Program am I in?
- General Education Honors
- First Year Seminars
- Writing in the Discipline Requirement
Selected problems that arise from the development and implementation of new technology are studied. Included are the social, economic, political, and ethical considerations that inform public policy decisions regarding technology.
4 credit hours
- Gen. Ed. Core 1, 2, and 3
Page last updated: Wednesday, November 22, 2006