Attention students, faculty and staff: Parking procedures for Fall 2016. Click here for details.
- General Education
- The General Education Program
- For students enrolled prior to Fall 2012
- Second Language Requirement
- General Education Outcomes
- Advising Guide for General Education
- Which General Education Program am I in?
- General Education Honors
- First Year Seminars
- Writing in the Discipline Requirement
Students investigate the intersection of politics and popular culture in Western and non-Western societies by examining entertainment values, their relationship to political culture and behavior, and the debate over globalization.
4 credit hours
- Gen. Ed. Core 1, 2, and 3
Page last updated: Wednesday, November 22, 2006