Attention students, faculty and staff: Parking procedures for Fall 2016. Click here for details.
- General Education
- The General Education Program
- For students enrolled prior to Fall 2012
- Second Language Requirement
- General Education Outcomes
- Advising Guide for General Education
- Which General Education Program am I in?
- General Education Honors
- First Year Seminars
- Writing in the Discipline Requirement
Unifying concepts from various levels of biological organization are considered. This course is for students pursuing studies other than the natural sciences. Lecture and laboratory. Not open to biology and clinical laboratory science majors. Students cannot receive credit for both BIOL 100 and BIOL 109.
4 credit hours
Page last updated: Wednesday, November 22, 2006