All Faculty and Staff Email is now in Office 365. Do you need assistance?
- General Education
- The General Education Program
- For students enrolled prior to Fall 2012
- Second Language Requirement
- General Education Outcomes
- Advising Guide for General Education
- Which General Education Program am I in?
- General Education Honors
- First Year Seminars
- Writing in the Discipline Requirement
General chemistry in preparation for studying organic and biochemistry is introduced, including structure, bonding, energy, reactions, rates, equilibrium, acids, bases, and from organic chemistry, alkanes and alkenes. Lecture and laboratory.
4 credit hours
Page last updated: November 22, 2006