- General Education
- The General Education Program
- For students enrolled prior to Fall 2012
- Second Language Requirement
- General Education Outcomes
- Advising Guide for General Education
- Which General Education Program am I in?
- General Education Honors
- First Year Seminars
- Writing in the Discipline Requirement
GED 265: Disability Viewed Through Cross-Cultural Lenses
Disability has different interpretations within sociocultural contexts. The focus is on comparing cultures across the world in terms of their views, treatment, and education of people with disabilities.
4 credit hours
- FYW, FYS and at least 45 credits.
Page last updated: Nov. 22, 2006