ATTENTION RIC STUDENTS: If you can no longer log into RIC email, Blackboard or MyRIC, visit the Student Account Page.
- General Education
- The General Education Program
- For students enrolled prior to Fall 2012
- Second Language Requirement
- General Education Outcomes
- Advising Guide for General Education
- Which General Education Program am I in?
- General Education Honors
- First Year Seminars
- Writing in the Discipline Requirement
Students study nations around the world pursuing success in global economic competition. The course will compare economic development and investment opportunities of nations and their businesses.
4 credit hours
- FYW, FYS and at least 45 credits.
Page last updated: November 22, 2006