Attention students, faculty and staff: Parking procedures for Fall 2016. Click here for details.
- Health and Physical Education Department
- Community Health and Wellness
- Teacher Preparation
- Coaching Minor
- Adapted Physical Education Certification
- Graduate Programs
- Academic RhodeMaps
- Upcoming Events & Professional Development Opportunities
- Professional Resources
- HPE News
- Job Opportunities
Focus is on the construction, reproduction, and representation of class in modern America; the impact of social and economic structures on opportunities, identities, and values; and intersections with gender and race.
4 credit hours
- GEND 200 or consent of director
Page last updated: Monday, October 2, 2006