- Health and Physical Education Department
- Community Health and Wellness
- Teacher Preparation
- Coaching Minor
- Adapted Physical Education Certification
- Graduate Programs
- Academic RhodeMaps
- Upcoming Events & Professional Development Opportunities
- Professional Resources
- HPE News
- Job Opportunities
PED 512: Curriculum Construction in Physical Education
Discussion of curricular models provide a foundation in designing a curriculum. Conceptual frameworks are used to guide decision-making processes in curriculum design.
3 credit hours
- undergraduate degree in physical education or consent of department chair.
Page last updated: Monday, October 2, 2006