Attention students, faculty and staff: Parking procedures for Fall 2016. Click here for details.
- Health and Physical Education Department
- Community Health and Wellness
- Teacher Preparation
- Coaching Minor
- Adapted Physical Education Certification
- Graduate Programs
- Academic RhodeMaps
- Upcoming Events & Professional Development Opportunities
- Professional Resources
- HPE News
- Job Opportunities
The psychological influences on how people stay healthy, become ill, and respond when they are ill are examined. Emphasis is on the application of psychological research and theory to health promotion.
4 credit hours
- PSYC 221 and either PSYC 215 or 251 or equivalents.
Page last updated: Monday, October 2, 2006