All Faculty and Staff Email is now in Office 365. Do you need assistance?
- Mathematics and Computer Science Department
- Computer Science Program
- Mathematics Program
- Mathematics Content Specialist (Elementary) - CGS
- Actuarial Career Preparation
- General Education Offerings
- Internship Opportunities
- Alumni Profiles
- Contact Information
- Program Goals
- Departmental Awards and Honorary Societies
Students examine the structure of problem analysis in grades K-6 mathematics. Students learn to make connections beyond the elementary level. Topics include problem selection, problem strategies, and problem posing. Hybrid course.
3 credit hours
- Elementary-level teacher certification and at least two years of teaching experience
Page last updated: December 4, 2006