All Faculty and Staff Email is now in Office 365. Do you need assistance?
- Modern Languages Department
- Modern Languages Program
- World Languages Education, B.A.
- Language Placement
- General Education Second Language Requirement
- Academic RhodeMaps
- Language Clubs
- Student Resources
- Program Goals
- Senior Honors Projects
- Honors, Scholarships, and Awards
- Shinn Study Abroad Scholarship
Modern Languages Program Goals
Upon completion of program, students are expected to:
- Demonstrate language proficiency.
- Analyze linguistic systems
- Compare target and other languages indentifying key differences
- Demonstrate cultural understanding and understanding of cultural diversity
- Demonstrate understanding of literary and cultural texts and traditions
- Demonstrate understanding of language acquisition
Page last updated: April 15, 2010