Attention students, faculty and staff: Parking procedures for Fall 2016. Click here for details.
- Modern Languages Department
- Modern Languages Program
- World Languages Education, B.A.
- Language Placement
- General Education Second Language Requirement
- Academic RhodeMaps
- Language Clubs
- Student Resources
- Program Goals
- Senior Honors Projects
- Honors, Scholarships, and Awards
- Shinn Study Abroad Scholarship
Students develop correct pronunciation through practice and elementary work in phonetics. Emphasis is on the use of correct spoken Portuguese on an advanced level.Study of 20th century social revolutions in Portugal, Brasil, and African Lusophone nations through film and the press.
4 credit hours
- PORT 114 or equivalent
- or consent of department chair
Page last updated: Monday, October 2, 2006