- Modern Languages Department
- Modern Languages Program
- World Languages Education, B.A.
- Language Placement
- General Education Second Language Requirement
- Academic RhodeMaps
- Language Clubs
- Student Resources
- Program Goals
- Senior Honors Projects
- Honors, Scholarships, and Awards
- Shinn Study Abroad Scholarship
This is an introduction to the cultural, social, and historical aspects of Brazilian identity, from colonial times to the early twentieth century. Major literary currents, works, and authors of each period are studied.
4 credit hours
- PORT 202 or consent of department chair
Page last updated: October 2, 2006