Attention students, faculty and staff: Parking procedures for Fall 2016. Click here for details.
- Modern Languages Department
- Modern Languages Program
- World Languages Education, B.A.
- Language Placement
- General Education Second Language Requirement
- Academic RhodeMaps
- Language Clubs
- Student Resources
- Program Goals
- Senior Honors Projects
- Honors, Scholarships, and Awards
- Shinn Study Abroad Scholarship
Writing skills in Spanish are developed through grammatical exercises, controlled composition, original themes, and the stylistic analysis of literary texts. Discussions in Spanish of the written materials provide oral practice.
4 credit hours
- SPAN 114 or equivalent, or consent of department chair
- or consent of the department chair
Page last updated: Monday, October 2, 2006