All Faculty and Staff Email is now in Office 365. Do you need assistance?
- Modern Languages Department
- Modern Languages Program
- World Languages Education, B.A.
- Language Placement
- General Education Second Language Requirement
- Academic RhodeMaps
- Language Clubs
- Student Resources
- Program Goals
- Senior Honors Projects
- Honors, Scholarships, and Awards
- Shinn Study Abroad Scholarship
This is a continuation of FREN 323. Major French and Francophone writers are studied and the technique of close reading is presented. This course is conducted in French.
4 credit hours
- prior or concurrent enrollment in FREN 202
- or consent of department chair
Page last updated: October 2, 2006