Attention students, faculty and staff: Parking procedures for Fall 2016. Click here for details.
- Modern Languages Department
- Modern Languages Program
- World Languages Education, B.A.
- Language Placement
- General Education Second Language Requirement
- Academic RhodeMaps
- Language Clubs
- Student Resources
- Program Goals
- Senior Honors Projects
- Honors, Scholarships, and Awards
- Shinn Study Abroad Scholarship
Writing skills in Portuguese are developed through grammatical exercises, controlled composition, original themes, and the stylistic analysis of literary texts. Discussions of written materials in Portuguese provide oral practice. Study of the musical traditions and popular literature of Portugal, Brasil and Cape Verde.
4 credit hours
- PORT 114
- or equivalent or consent of department chair
Page last updated: Monday, October 2, 2006