Attention students, faculty and staff: Parking procedures for Fall 2016. Click here for details.
- Modern Languages Department
- Modern Languages Program
- World Languages Education, B.A.
- Language Placement
- General Education Second Language Requirement
- Academic RhodeMaps
- Language Clubs
- Student Resources
- Program Goals
- Senior Honors Projects
- Honors, Scholarships, and Awards
- Shinn Study Abroad Scholarship
The use of correct spoken Spanish on an advanced level is emphasized. Attention is given to the correction of pronunciation through practice and elementary work in phonetics.
4 credit hours
- SPAN 114 or equivalent, or a score of 600 or above on the CEEB Achievement Test in Spanish
- or consent of department chair
- or consent of the department chair
Page last updated: Monday, October 2, 2006