Attention students, faculty and staff: Parking procedures for Fall 2016. Click here for details.
- Modern Languages Department
- Modern Languages Program
- World Languages Education, B.A.
- Language Placement
- General Education Second Language Requirement
- Academic RhodeMaps
- Language Clubs
- Student Resources
- Program Goals
- Senior Honors Projects
- Honors, Scholarships, and Awards
- Shinn Study Abroad Scholarship
A practical application of grammar in both oral and written forms is emphasized, along with intensive study of construction and of idiomatic expressions.
3 credit hours
- completion of two of the following: SPAN 310, 311, 312, 313
- or consent of department chair
- or consent of the department chair
Page last updated: Monday, October 2, 2006