Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) Course
This CFA Level 1 preparatory course will offer all the information, resources, and practice required to pass the exam. The content of this course is based on the four main areas of the exam:
- ethical and professional standards
- investment tools
- asset classes
- portfolio management and wealth planning
- 12-week course providing a thorough review of all challenging areas of the CFA Level 1 Exam
- taught by a CFA Charterholder with over 15 years of experience in CFA curriculum teaching and development
- teaching materials include Wiley CFA Review Efficient Learning “Platinum Course”
- more information about Wiley course offerings
- unlimited access to course material until you pass
- thousands of CFA exam practice questions with detailed answers
- 2 full-length mock exams
- predictive scoring
Saturdays, August 19–November 4, 9 am–12 pm.
All sessions will be held online. There will be both live and recorded sessions.
$1,200, which includes all materials and resources.
How to Register
Please register through the Office of Professional Studies and Continuing Education.