ATTENTION RIC STUDENTS: Hours have been extended in OASIS and the Bursar and Records offices. Click for details.
- Psychology Department
- Psychology Program
- Chemical Dependency / Addiction Studies
- Behavioral Neuroscience Minor
- Graduate Studies in Psychology
- General Education Offerings
- Psychology Major Information
- Program Goals
- Psychology Honors Program
- Psychology Research
- Psi Chi
- Psychological Society
Cognition is studied from a contemporary information processing point of view. Included are historical antecedents, relationships to alternative theoretical perspectives, and applications to learning, development, and problem solving.
3 credit hours
- graduate status or consent of department chair.
Page last updated: October 2, 2006